Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paris in Pictures Part #2

Our time in Paris is over WAY too soon and we're already planning and scheming a return trip ASAP.   The last few days of our trip seeing as enjoying some more true-blue French food such as snails (which are a great vehicle for garlic + butter), macarons, nutella crepes, creme caramel, and steak tartare. So little time, so much more food to try!

We also throw in a little tiny bit of sightseeing -- too offset the calories we're constantly ingesting!

 
 
 
 
 

Next stop, Edinburgh!

12 comments:

  1. Look at your photos Mel...they are amazing. Love the cheese, cakes, snails, macarons and stylish cafes! How about those little piggy cakes!? I am really enjoying following your travels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured Paris! All those amazing cafes with their al fresco seating to soak in the sunshine and amazing food. Hope you enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images!!
    It makes me want to hurry back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the feeling you didn't get to offset the calories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! They represent a great foodie view of Paris. #lesigh! I miss Paris too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Miss Piggy cochon cakes ;) Actually, love all of your pics! Such a gorgeous part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont even know where to start! can you please bring back one of everything for me pls! yes including the cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks just as I remmeber it. Hope you're enjoying the rest of your holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredibly jealous of all that delicious food you're devouring! You lucky, lucky thing - I guess I'll settle for following your trip and looking at your fantastic photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sigh, at the cheese and the beautiful dome of Lafayette (I think?) Even the cats look more classy in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics! I miss Paris... I've never lived there, but I still miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily